FracRx is a service of MicroSeismic, Inc. that uses our data analytics and synthesis platform, integrates it with multi-physics data, and derives a prescriptive solution to improve your Well Economics, Maximized Drainage Volume, Optimized Completion, and Risk Mitigation. This proven solution also helps you increase your NPV and ROI.
FracRx focuses on drilling profitable wells instead of Stimulated Rock Volume (SRV) by:
- Constructing a complete stimulated reservoir model based upon a propped and unpropped discrete fracture network, as illuminated by the monitoring data, using MicroSeismic’s patented technique,
- Building an economic model based upon the operator’s cost and price decks,
- Performing a reservoir simulation to estimate fluid volumes produced and drainage volumes achieved over time, and
- Creating a financial model to estimate the most economic (greatest NPV) completion parameters.
How does FracRx save you money and increase your profitability?
- Real Time — on treatment programs prescribed specifically for your hydraulic fracturing activities.
- Long Term — effectively spacing your wells to achieve maximum recovery.
How is FracRx different from other Completion Optimization programs?
FracRx delivers the stage-by-stage answers engineers want and need to improve production and increase asset value while you are pumping. No other service provider offers a complete description and map of the treated reservoir — including drainage volume — during the frac.
- FracRx alerts you to intervene before you frac out of zone, into a fault, or into a parent well.
- FracRx provides a customized, stage-by-stage treatment design to achieve your ideal simulation and recovery.
- FracRx provides better insight and analysis into your well-performance business intelligence platforms.