By not monitoring in real-time you are frac’ing blindly – which can lead to all manner of unexpected negative results: regional fault activation, parent/child interference, over and under stimulation.
Monitor in Real-Time
Why Monitor in Real-Time?
- Save money and improve production by optimizing each stage.
- Empower completions engineers to improve fracture coverage area.
- Allow for quick comparison of different treatment programs.
- Enable active monitoring of fracture extension to avoid geohazards and stay in-zone.
- Optimize well spacing and stage spacing for subsequent wells.
- FracRx helps customers to increase production and lower development costs through improved real-time decision making. Operators can accurately understand and react to the economic impact of treatment design in real-time on any well, anywhere in the world.
Real-Time Completions Evaluation
FracRx’s proprietary technology enables completions evaluation in real-time. The rest of the industry is forced to wait weeks or even months after the completion is finished to evaluate the frac efficiency to inform subsequent well strategies. However, with FracRx the fracture models, SRV, EUR and ROI can be estimated in real-time, enabling stage-by-stage completion optimization as they happen.
Real-time completions evaluation means operators can estimate wellbore productivity and ultimate recovery immediately after each stage. Adjustment of subsequent and adjacent completions becomes an intelligent process that is informed by the productivity and recovery estimates of stages completed just hours before. This means increased productivity, EUR and ROI for operators who use real-time completions evaluation.